Project Survival
If you register, you may get a chance for staff!
Project Survival
If you register, you may get a chance for staff!
Project Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Survival

Project Survival, can you survive?

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to these forums. I hope you have a good time! server will be up and runing by 2/9/10

how to report a player

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ant
Administrator
Administrator
Ant

how to report a player Empty
PostSubject: how to report a player   how to report a player I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 am

New how to report a Player!

This is a section that has been opened so that we can report all the players in our community that break rules. Although many people do this already, there still is no perfect layout, but if you follow these guidelines, we will successfully be able to prosecute any player that has done wrong during their time at Project Catastrophe.

Part I - NAME;

We need a name so we can punish the correct user. Make sure the name is visible and correct with no spelling mistakes, we want to make sure we get the correct person.

Part II - OFFENSE

Part III - EVIDENCE

This is the most crucial part of reporting a player.
We need evidence or we cannot do anything about the abuser. We can't just go on verbal evidence we need proper factual evidence that we can use.

Screenshots.
Video Evidence.
Witness of a member of Staff

Please take time when taking evidence, we need to be able to see a clear picture of their name and them doing whatever they shouldn't be doing.

OverView
Name - The name of the player you are reporting
Offense - What they have done wrong
Evidence - Some kind of proof showing the player committing the offense [Preferably a video or screenshot]
Back to top Go down

how to report a player
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Survival :: Report a player-
Jump to: